All Inclusive Collection has announced the launch of “WOW,” the Weddings on the Water Travel Agent Specialist Program. Fresh off the inaugural and wildly successful WOW event held at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, 50 agents from the US, Canada and Mexico gathered at the AAA Four Diamond Award winning property for a first-hand look into many of the key all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel wedding practices.
Participants were able to meet with each of the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels’ preferred wedding vendors, including the POSH beauty salon and Rock Spa® teams, in addition to receiving detailed industry presentations, an exclusive Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya re-brand sneak peak, crucial social media insight and a special keynote presentation by renowned event designer Colin Cowie, who walked agents through each of his signature wedding collections found only at the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
“We’re extremly proud of the launch of Weddings on the Water as our new Travel Agent Specialist Program,” said Frank Maduro, vice president of marketing for All Inclusive Collection. “With WOW we’ve created an educational platform that will arm our destination wedding travel partners with the tools needed to sell our Hard Rock Hotels, as well as the exclusive Colin Cowie Wedding Collection to clients seeking the ultimate, all-inclusive destination wedding and honeymoon.”
Travel agents who participate in WOW events are automatically enrolled in the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Master Program.
Master Program Includes:
– One complimentary wedding collection (valued up to $3,000 USD) per year
– $300 USD voucher for attending, which may be applied to a future wedding
– Waived program fee (value of $99.00 USD)
– Choice of Car Wrap, Tradeshow Display or Window Display
– Endorsement video and personal letter from Colin Cowie
– Printed and digital photo with Colin Cowie
– Access to program logo for use on agents website, emails & marketing collateral
– Customized marketing material
– Exclusive client benefits
– Monthly Hard Rock product webinars for continued education
– Exclusive media visit opportunities
– Bridal Show co-op opportunities (50 percent savings on bridal shows)
– Monthly prescheduled “It Starts with a Rock” wedding consultations to invite couples to attend
“The all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel’s WOW Specialist Progarm is the most complete and thorough industry training I’ve experienced, providing essential information we as Romance Travel Specialists need in a way that will truly set us apart from other agents,” said Brenda Washington-O’Neale of With this Ring Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel Agency. “The wonderful benefits provided by WOW arm us with excellent marketing tools, and I look forward to putting all this new knowledge to use with my clients.”
Travel Agents interested in participating should sign up with their local all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Business Development Manager. The next WOW event will be scheduled in Spring 2014, with details to be announced in winter 2013.
Hard Rock All Inclusive Collection, www.hrhallinclusive.com