For your clients looking to experience the dramatic landscapes and come face to face with extraordinary wildlife in Antarctica, visiting the coldest, driest and windiest continent on earth can be done in a more comfortable way and World Expeditions is making it affordable with some last minute options.
Valid for the February 2014 departure of World Expeditions’ 20-day South Atlantic Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula voyage, highlights of the trip include:
– Explore Falkland Islands, South Georgia, South Orkney Islands and the western flanks of the Antarctic Peninsula
– The most wildlife-rich part of Antarctica – abundant encounters with King Penguin rookeries and whale sightings, as well as seals and sea birds
– Breathtaking landscapes, including fjords, active glaciers, icebergs and spectacular mountains rising directly out of the sea
– Visit historic sites, such as the last resting place of legendary explorer Ernest Shackleton, and active scientific stations
– Small group voyage to maximise your time on shore and snowshoes excursions
– Manned by skilled crew and expert naturalist/polar expedition leaders, with spacious observation lounge and large open deck spaces
Buy one, get one free on the South Atlantic Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula program: 13 February – 4 March (20 days). From $15,900 for the first person depending on cabin type, second person travels for free. Offer valid for new bookings until December 20, 2013 inclusive and for the February 13, 2014 departure only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer and applies only for twin cabins while triple and quadruple cabins are eligible for 35% discount.