Dominica, a spectacular green island of rugged mountains, lush rainforests and rushing rivers in the Eastern Caribbean, is offering travel professionals the opportunity to become Dominica destination specialists and master specialists.
Agents who complete the complimentary training to become Dominica specialists are eligible for:
- – Agent rates with Dominica accommodations, attractions and operators that are up to 75 percent off published rates
- – Special limited offers, including lowest package rates
- – Contests and sweepstakes
– FAM trips to the Nature Island
– Complimentary destination brochures, maps and posters
– Subscription to trade e-newsletter
– Priority invitations to Dominica events and programs in local markets
Upon completion of the specialist program, travel agents may also become master specialists by having visited the island within the last three years, either on their own or through an island-sponsored FAM trip. These master specialists are eligible for periodic cash incentives for bookings, the ability to have agent contact information on Dominica’s consumer web site and shared consumer leads.
To sign up for the complimentary specialists training, and learn more about Dominica including the island’s travel agent newsletter, visit www.discoverdominica.com and click on “travel trade.” Participants who complete the course by March 31, 2014 will be entered to win an iPad3.